Sunday 9 October 2011

Indian bodies not designed to bowl fast - Zaheer

Join 24/7 Cricket News For More Updates

India News

Personal ESPNcricinfo

October 9, 2011

Zaheer Khan, India, Seamer, said bowling fast is not naturally the Indians, and recommended the Cricket County for the future of Indian fast bowlers to improve their skills.

"It's not a natural thing," Zaheer told the Times of India. "The Indian authorities are not designed for high-speed bowl, but has said it is not very different from bowling out India. Basically you have to spend a lot of time to understand yourself, your art, and then figure out what works for you and what does not. It also includes a lot of hard work. "

When asked why a number of Indian fast bowler to significantly reduce the speed while playing International Cricket, Zaheer said: "They are trying to adapt to the international level, where space is smaller than you may not always be at International, what to do at the national level ..

"You have to understand the style of bowling and the condition of the job that much more. The line is until you are able to produce results, all right. I also fell rapidly, so in principle it is important to know what works for you at the international level, and suggests that in practice ".

Zaheer has had a successful transition to Worcestershire in 2006 and helped to return to the national team after being dropped. Training match, he said, was essential to improve your abilities as a fast bowler. "The bottom line is a practice game," he said. "Experience is something that is appreciated, and you get to play with matches. No matter how you try on the network that match the scenario is completely different.

"As for County Cricket, their season off-season in India, so I recommend it, but again the bottom line is more fighting, no matter how you play."

India missed the services of Zaheer on tour in England, where he was excluded because of an injury. He picked up a thigh injury, the first day of first test at Lord's, but he also had a right ankle impingement that required surgery he suffered recently. "I had an ankle surgery and all I can say at this point is that things are looking good," he said. "It was slow, but I do not put too much pressure me. I did not put a timetable on my return. I bowl two stages today and I felt really good.

"I wanted to play badly, but what can you do. I was 100% right when I landed in England and not rush my return in any way, but it has taken another injury. It's how the game goes. "
Advertisement



Bookmark and Share This Post :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More