Thursday 11 August 2011

Kamran Vows To Make A Comeback

Join 24/7 Cricket News For More Updates

The Pakistan wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal was disappointed to have lost his central contract for the second half of 2011, but said he is determined to prove himself in domestic cricket and make a return.

"I am extremely disappointed," said Kamran PTI. "I admit that was my fault, but I think I deserve another chance. In a way, it is the Board's decision, and I do not want to say much. I won the contract for eight years and losing it is not a big deal. "

Kamran was abandoned after fighting in the World Cup and was replaced by Mohammad Salman for the tour of Pakistan in West Indies. "The electorate is not happy with my performance, but I'll just stick to play domestic cricket and prove my form to them," said Kamran. "I'm 29 and fit, so I think that there are at least six years of cricket in me.

"Everybody makes mistakes, but the important thing is to learn from them. I promise not to do it again. Wicketkeeper Love decline in catches."

Kamran was not the only active player to lose his contract. Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Yousuf and Danish Kaneria, who were not selected for the World Cup, were ignored. Malik and Kaneria have not yet been approved by the integrity of the CPC committee and Kaneria did not play for the national team since August 2010. The couple recently retired from Shoaib Akhtar and Shahid Afridi were also removed from the list.
.

Advertisement



Bookmark and Share This Post :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More